Monday, November 1, 2010

Kevin's Sesame Street Video Post

The people in my group were Richard, Tyler, and me.

Rate - Compares two quantities measured in different units.
Example - 72 beats per minute or 75 beats/min is a rate.

Ratio - Part to Part Ratio compares different parts of the group to each other.
Example - A's to B's which is 3 to 4

Proportional Reasoning - A relation ship the says that two ratios or two rates are equal.
Example - How much will 12 erasers cost if 3 erasers cost 75 cents?



So 12 eraser cost 300 cents or $ 3.00.











Sadly, Neither me, Richard , or Tyler could find the video on YouTube.

So here's the link

Now here's the fun part :P, a video of me and Tyler's horrible acting.





2 comments:

  1. Nice job guys ! I like how you put down the definition and and also used a picture. But maybe next time dont use like, funny faces. But overall very good job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Kevin ! Your post was really good, for having it shot without any mistakes !
    I liked how you made your key words bolder and colorful. Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete