Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Errol's Pay It Forward

Part 1 : What's Pay it Forward
Pay it Forward is an act of kindness that you do and expect nothing in return. Pay it Forward came from a movie called Pay it Forward. The movie was about a boy named Trevor who thinks of the idea for a project, as he tries to change the world.

Part 2
My Pay It Forward act of kindness was to write a letter to a Canadian Soldier to thank him or her.
I chose to do this project because I want to thank the soldier for what he or she's done and to try to make them happy. I wrote the letter to any Canadian soldier. I did my act of kindness on December 18 and 19. I wrote the letter on the 18th and mailed the letter on the 19th.

Part 3
I felt good about thanking someone who is important or did something important. I did not ask the soldier to Pay it Forward because I think they already are Paying it Forward. They're already risking their lives to help the country to keep safe and so people can have freedom.

Part 4
I think the idea of Pay it Forward is important because it will teach people to do nice things and do them without anything in return. This will also make a nicer world. I don't think my act of kindness made a big difference but maybe just a small difference in one soldier's life.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Errol, I would add some colour so it doesn't look to plain. I like how you added a picture of yourself working and your intentions. Good job errol!

    ReplyDelete