Monday, December 20, 2010

Paulo Aviles's Pay It Forward

Part 1

What is "Pay It Forward"?
Pay It Forward is when you help others without anything for return but to tell that person to help others.

Part 2

What was your "Pay It Forward" act of kindness?
My act of kindness was to help the custodian clean Sargent Park School.

Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because my group and I decided to help the custodian for his job to be easy.

Who did you help?
I helped the Sargent Park Schools janitor names Sonny

What did you do?
My group Ishaka Jordan, Karl Naoe, Patrick Arica, Louis Dela Pena, Carl Jamora, and I split up with 2 groups with 3 people we had our own duties. I had to clean the water fountain and a little bit cleaning the toilets.

When did you do your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on December 17, 2010



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r-8BTMSKAk&feature=player_embedded




Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went really good and Sonny was really happy and thankful. I thought cleaning the school would be easy but its not. We actually had alot of fun.

What happened?
Well nothing happened we cleaned the classrooms, washrooms, and the hallways.

How did you feel?
I felt really happy because I got to help clean the school I go to and I think my group really help Sonny alot.

How did the person/people react?

Sonny was really happy to see kids working together and cleaning the they go to.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
When we cleaned all the places my friends and myself ask Sonny to "Pay It Forward".

Part 4


Why is the idea of "Pay It Forward" important?
I think "Pay It Forward" is important because if we help each we can make the world a better place for the future.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think act of kindness made a difference because it is really hard to clean the school every single even weekends.



No comments:

Post a Comment