2. Shade hundred grids to represent each percent.
B)This is 46%
C)This is 97%
4.Show as repeating decimals.
A) 0.3333333 = 0.3 (with the bar on top, I can't seem to put it on top.)
B)0.4545454 = 0.45
C)0.2727272 = 0.27
6. Estimate each percent of a number.
I don't know how to do this so yea .
-. , if you guys could put what you did in the comment section that would be greatly appreciated.
Pg 38 + 39
2. To represent a fractional percent greater than 1%, shade part of one square on a hundred grid.
4. To represent a fractional percent between 0% and 1%, shade squares from a hundred grid to show the whole numb
er and part of one square to show the fraction.
6. What percent is represented by each diagram if a completely shaded grid represents 100%.
A)145 and seven eights
8. Represent the percent in each statement on a grid provided.
A) A tax is 6 and one half percent.
Mt. Everest is about 146% the height of Mt. Logan.
Well, that's the end of my scribe post.