Monday, December 20, 2010

Ishaka Jordan's Pay it Forward

Part 1

In my opinion paying it forward means to help out others without anything gained.
In the movie "Pay It Forward" a school boy named Trevor had to do a project about changing the world. Trevor's idea was to help 3 people and tell those 3 people to do the same, and it will increase.


Part 2

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My Pay It Forward act of kindness was to help the janitors clean up Sargent Park School

Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because being a janitor is hard, because you have to clean up a lot of daily messes.


Who did you help?
I helped the janitors at Sargent Park.



What did you do?
I helped the school by cleaning the hallways and some classrooms at Sargent Park School.


When did you do your act of
kindness?
I did my act of kindness on Friday Dec 17, 2010 3:30pm


Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?
I think my act of kindness went really well.



What Happened?
My friends and I did a lot of cleaning to help out the janitors, but it was worth it.



How did you feel?
I felt awesome, It felt great helping out the janitors and not getting rewarded.



How did the person or people react?
The janitors of our school were really happy that my friends and I helped.



Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
Yes we did, but actually my friend Patrick kinda did it for us all.



How did they react to your request?
He said that its good that were doing this because we can help each other.


Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea Pay it Forward is important because it's a really nice thing to do, like the golden rule "Treat others they way you would like to be treated"

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think my act of kindness made a little difference, because I would be mad if I had to clean messes over and over again.










No comments:

Post a Comment