Monday, December 20, 2010

Glenn's Pay it Forward

PART 1

Pay it Forward is when you help someone and you don't expect anything in return. When you give the cards to people they might do the same thing to other people and probably a chain reaction. In the movie I watched Pay it Forward, in the movie this little boy named Trevor tried helping three people. My act of kindness was giving out clothes and cards. (Part 2)


PART 2

I choose this first activity because my parents said that, giving out my small clothes to the salvation will help the kids/adults have some clothes. Ichoosed the second activity because my cousins that did this project gave me suggestions and they said they got a good mark. I helped the people without clothes. i did this on the Friday the 17th.

Part 3


My act of kindness went out really smoothly and great, when I gave out the cards and gave clothes it made me feel helpful. When Me (Glenn),Alec, Jayvee and Ryan gave out cards and clothes they all said," Oh why thank you. !" The next thing that happened was my group saying, "Pay it Forward !"... The peoples reaction was shocked and shy at the same time because they had a camera close to there faces. :)


PART 4

The idea of "Pay it Forward" is important because it can change the lives of people these days and it can make people be more nice. I think my act of interest did change some of the peoples interest because it can tell people that you are important in any way.




No comments:

Post a Comment